Friday, July 13, 2007

CS_855 and the beginning of my Blogosphere

Hello to all who have come here to be impressed!
You won't be. But there are no guarantees either--caveat emptor...

I have created this blog to comply with and facilitate CS_855 "Socio-Technical Futuring" at Colorado Technical University. Also, because I CAN.
I am quite happy that my favorite professor, Dr. Cynthia Calongne is teaching this class.

If you haven't heard of her, she is possibly the most amazing, brilliant visionary within the field of virtual reality in the world! But don't just take my word for it--find out for yourself here (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=cynthia+calongne)

So, stay tuned; check back often if you're bored to tears or just need a good laugh or perhaps something to read while you are procrastinating writing your dissertation (yes, this is speaking from experience!).
LOL

No comments: